No Yum Cha meal is complete without steamed greens.
Yum Cha with steamed bok choy
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 People
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 4 small bunches of bok choy
- 2tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1tbsp minced ginger
- A dash of soy sauce
- Fresh chilli, finely sliced
- Choose your dim sum from our authentic range of Dumplings, Yum Cha selection, Dynasty Banquet, Spring Rolls and BBQ Pork Buns. Cook as per instructions on the box.
- Rinse the bok choy well - dirt tends to get trapped in between the leaves. Dry it well. Separate the leaves from the stem.
- Heat the butter in a pan - we recommend using unsalted butter as the soy provides sufficient flavour. Add the bok choy, ginger and soy. Season with pepper.
- Cook for a few minutes until the stems soften - about 3 minutes. Add the leaves and cook for another 4 minutes. Once cooked, transfer to a bowl and garnish with fresh chilli. You can choose to remove the seeds if you prefer it less hot or keep them in for that extra spice!
- Serve with your favourite dim sum and tea.